Let your personal fully licensed guide take you on a 3 hour tour of New Orleans like you've never seen...
- Price: $725
- Fully licensed guide
- Anytime 7AM-3PM (seasonal)
- Customize your tour
- Maximum 25 guests
- Short Cemetery Tour • St. Louis #3
- Restroom/Snack Stop
This is our most highly recommended tour. You'll pass through the streets of the French Quarter and Ninth Ward (the area most affected by Hurricane Katrina and the devastating levee failures) and wind your way through the streets of the historic Garden District.
In between, you'll travel historic Esplanade Avenue past Creole mansions, where you'll stop for a short cemetery tour at St. Louis #3, home of some of New Orleans most elaborate tombs. You'll have a second stop about half-way through the tour in City Park (nearly twice as big as New York's Central Park and the largest stand of live oak trees in the world!) for refreshments and restroom break.
Covering nearly 300 years of New Orleans history, culture, architecture and culinary habits, this a must-see tour. You'll walk away not only with a great understanding of this special city, but you'll know where you are and, most-importantly, what to see and do.
You'll see New Orleans like a local.
- The ability to customize your tour, tailored to your desires!
- Local, knowledgable and licensed guide!
What’s not Included
- Gratuities (Customary)
- Food or Drinks
Know Before You Go
- Private tours pickup from hotels, rentals and private residences throughout metropolitan New Orleans.
- Detailed pick-up information is included on your e-mailed e-ticket.
What to Bring
- Big Ol’ Smile
- Sense of Adventure
- Cash (for gratuities)
|Tour Duration||3 hours|