- Large (16 passenger): $75
- Small (6 passenger): $95
- 9:45AM, 12PM, 2PM & 4PM
- Get up close to Alligators & other wildlife!
- Travel safely on the water at speeds up to 35 mph!
- Expert local guides point out local Flora & Fauna!
- It's not only an adventure, but historical eco-tour as well!
You'll be touring a large tract (20,000 acres) of tidewater cypress swamp. It's a dynamic ecosystem supporting many types of aquatic and moist-soil vegetation, as well as a diverse wildlife population. And you'll witness some of the most beautiful scenery around as we take you through the swamp and into the bayous lined with moss-draped cypress and tupelo-gum trees.
Watch Airboat Swamp Tour Video
During your 1 hour 45 minute–2 hour tour you'll have opportunities to see alligators, snakes, turtles, egrets, herons and ibis, and we sometimes see hawks, owls and bald eagles. Not only is this tour an adventure, it's an education in the Southern Louisiana ecosystem.
- Complimentary Hotel Pickup & Drop-off (View Map)
- Local, knowledgable and licensed guide!
What’s not Included
- Gratuities (Customary)
- Food or Drinks
Know Before You Go
- No 4PM tour during winter months
- Pickup approx. 1 - 1.5 hours before tour time from French Quarter & CBD/Downtown Hotels. (View Map)
- Detailed check-in/pick-up information is included on your e-mailed e-ticket.
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothing or layers (weather dependent)
- Big Ol’ Smile
- Sense of Adventure
- Cash (for gratuities)
|Tour Duration||2 hours|
Review by Mrs. W
Do not miss this tour!!! One of the best things we did while visiting NOLA for the first time. Saw lots of alligators. Not much else visible (no snakes). The tour down the side canals is simply amazing. Loved the hanging Spanish moss. (Posted on 10/5/2016)
Review by Andrea
Driver called ahead, right on time, very nice. Perfect. (Posted on 7/19/2016)
Review by Linda from Idaho
It was well worth the extra cost. Not only did we not get stressed out trying to find it on our own, but the driver provided a lot of New Orleans info that we wouldn't have gotten driving ourselves. (Posted on 5/16/2016)
Review by Tom Pierce
Great experience for first time swamp adventure and the transportation provided to and from hotel was hassel free and comfortable. (Posted on 10/6/2015)
Review by Deborah
Rennin was a very skilled operator willing to share his knowledge. Trip was a bit less than 2 hours. Rain was moving in, but no lightening. (Posted on 8/26/2015)